Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career with a first class printing and marketing company. We work with the top national retailers, universities, hospitality and Fortune 500 companies. We continue to break records from previous years and are still growing. We are currently looking for a talented Receiving Clerk. Working under the direction of the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor, the Receiving Clerk is responsible for processing incoming shipments, verify them against purchase orders, notify appropriate personnel of material receipt, and deliver material, when appropriate, within the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily pre-shift check on forklifts and powered pallet jacks including checking all fluid levels
- Processes paperwork from any inbound shipments received the previous night
- Unloads incoming shipments from vendors and counts items to verify information against bills of lading, purchase orders and other records
- Examines shipments for damages and shortages
- Operates forklift or powered pallet jack to move shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Processes receiving paperwork
- Receive, process and distribute all inbound UPS and FedEx shipments
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to operate forklift and powered pallet jacks
- Ability to answer phone calls and convey information to internal and external customers
- Current valid Driver’s License
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance, short & long term disability; 401(k) with a generous company match; profit sharing; paid time off, (8) paid holidays and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner. EOE