Finishing Operations Helper
What does your future look like? Are you looking for a Job or a career? Volatility or stability? Change or tradition? A team or a family? At Baesman, we hire associates who are looking for more. As a family-owned business of three generations- we're invested in the people we hire, because they are family. We take pride in helping our teammates achieve more than they thought possible.
We are currently looking for Finishing Operations Helpers for our 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift operations. This is an entry level position working with our teams in Bindery, Lettershop and Kitting & Assembly designed for those individuals with no specific department or machine experience. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, we will train you!
- Staging materials and supplies for the operator they are assisting.
- Feed the machine or process, when directed and as needed.
- Package, stack, or box work product as directed.
- Remove excess product, work-in-process, and finished goods from the work area, label them appropriately, and stage them as required.
- Follow and comply with all safety rules, work rules, and regulations.
- Maintain good housekeeping in assigned work area and throughout the department work space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read and understand a job ticket and adhere to safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment and be held accountable for quality of work produced.
- Able to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to approximately 25 lbs. as needed.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays; paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 65 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.