Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career with a first class printing and marketing company. We work with the top national retailers, universities, hospitality and Fortune 500 companies. We continue to break records from previous years and are still growing. We are currently looking for a Material Handler for our 2nd shift (3:00 PM- 11:00 PM). The Material Handler will be responsible for moving materials and keeping staging areas fully stocked, limiting down time for Machine Operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull product needed for specific job to proper machine.
- Move recycle materials to staging area.
- Move finished materials to next operation area.
- Stretch-wrap mailing skids once inkjet operation is complete.
- Organize mail supplies and staging area.
- Organize corrugated materials.
- Assist other operators as need.
- Report consumable inventory needs.
- Maintains a clean work environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Previous material handling and forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment and be held accountable for quality of work produced.
- Physical Requirements: Able to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs as needed and stand for 8-10 hours per shift without issue.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, excellent attendance and the ability to work on a team.
Baesman Group, Inc. provides an excellent benefits package to full time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401K with a generous company match, profit sharing and more!