Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career with a first class printing and marketing company. We work with the top national retailers, universities, hospitality and Fortune 500 companies. We continue to break records from previous years and are still growing. We are currently looking for an experienced Bindery Operator to aid in the production process of our 3rd shift operations. The Bindery Operator is responsible for ensuring that production goals are met by providing accurate and timely finishing of quality products for our clients. The activities carried out within the department include; cutting, folding, die cutting, saddle stitching, drilling, padding and scoring. The bindery Operator provides both the final finishing steps on many products, as well as intermediate finishing (cutting, folding, etc.) on products that are finished in other departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate bindery equipment in a manner that meets our safety, quality and production standards
- Setup machines to meet specifications according to the job ticket provided
- Refer to the job ticket to locate important information to ensure job accuracy
- Run equipment at target productivity metrics to complete jobs on time
- Work safely to prevent accidents by keeping the area clean and free of any trip hazards
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous bindery experience required
- Mechanically inclined
- Familiarity with basic mathematics (decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in the job ticket, and to make more complicated adjustments
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and be held accountable for the quality of work produced
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs as needed
We offer full-time team members an excellent pay and benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match, profit sharing, company-paid short and long term disability and life insurance, paid time off, 8 paid holidays and more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.