Wide Format Operator
Baesman Group is seeking a Wide Format Operator for our second shift operations, Monday-Friday, 3:00 pm-11:30 pm. This individual will be responsible for the setup and operation of a full range of printing equipment. Must be experienced with multicolor equipment and be able to stand for long periods of time, regularly move / lift up to 25 pounds, frequently 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run all wide format equipment effectively
- Accurately read and follow a job ticket.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working area.
- Maintain a daily shift “pass down log” that summarizes current job status and documents any pending issues or questions regarding a project.
- Maintain good communication with the digital processing staff and other departments.
- Initiate service calls and request for technical support.
- Initiate inventory pulls for inventory stock and preprinted shells.
- Effectively use the “hat system” for the receipt and movement of work-in-progress.
o Programming the machine to effectively run the jobs presented.
o Load and unload jobs to keep it operating in a safe and productive manner.
o Place service calls when required, and accurately inform the technicians of the issues at hand.
o Perform operator maintenance and replenish consumables on both machines.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
High school diploma or GED; and minimum of three years related experience.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance, short & long term disability; 401(k) with a generous company match; profit sharing; paid time off, (8) paid holidays and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner. EOE