Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career with a first class printing and marketing company. We work with the top national retailers, universities, hospitality and Fortune 500 companies. We continue to break records from previous years and are still growing. We are currently looking for a Printing Second Pressman to work three (3) days a week from 7:00 PM- 7:00 AM . This individual will be responsible for working with the Press Operators performing manual and machine tasks set-ups, maintenance and operations of a printing press. This position does require standing for long periods of time, regularly move/lift up to 25 pounds, sometimes up to 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in set-up of machine for operators by ensuring paper, ink, dampening solutions and raw materials are loaded
• Perform preventative maintenance
• Load stock and maintain feeder operations
• Perform assigned activity to produce a completed job, ensure the completion of the job with respect to company quality and quantity standards.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork
• Follow and comply with all safety rules, work rules, and regulations.
• Maintain good housekeeping in assigned work area and throughout the department work space.
• Receive work assignments from Press Manager or Shift Supervisor, and or Machine operator
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
• Previous experience in printing preferred, but not required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision,and life insurance, short and long term disability insurance , 401(k) with a generous company match, profit sharing, (8) paid holidays, paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner. EOE