Printing Press Apprentice
What does your future look like? Are you looking for a Job or a career? Volatility or stability? Change or tradition? A team or a family? At Baesman, we hire associates who are looking for more. As a family-owned business of three generations- we're invested in the people we hire, because they are family. We take pride in helping our teammates achieve more than they thought possible.
We are currently looking for a Printing Press Apprentice to work three (3) days a week from 7:00 PM- 7:00 AM . This individual will be responsible for working with the Press Operators performing manual and machine tasks set-ups, maintenance and operations of a printing press. This position does require standing for long periods of time, regularly move/lift up to 25 pounds, sometimes up to 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in set-up of machine for operators by ensuring paper, ink, dampening solutions and raw materials are loaded
• Perform preventative maintenance
• Load stock and maintain feeder operations
• Perform assigned activity to produce a completed job, ensure the completion of the job with respect to company quality and quantity standards.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork
• Follow and comply with all safety rules, work rules, and regulations.
• Maintain good housekeeping in assigned work area and throughout the department work space.
• Receive work assignments from Press Manager or Shift Supervisor, and or Machine operator
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
• Previous experience in printing preferred, but not required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays; paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 65 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.