Baesman Group, Inc is looking for the Lettershop Helper for our 3rd shift operation (11:00 PM - 7:00 AM). No experience is required- we provide on the job training! Working along side of the Operator, a Lettershop Helper assists with work-in-process and finished goods by loading the material onto a machine, sorting and packaging finished goods as required. We provide on-the-job training and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed all machines and feeders with printed product
- Remove printed product from machinery and package material per the job requirements
- Sort and package mail according to USPS requirements
- Identify, retrieve and stage material for Lettershop production
- Palletize, identify and position Lettershop finished goods for future operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary. Prior mechanical experience required.
- Familiarity with basic mathematics (decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job tickets and to make more complicated adjustments.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment and be held accountable for quality of work produced.
- Able to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays, paid time off and much more! EOE
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!