What does your future look like? Are you looking for a Job or a career? Volatility or stability? Change or tradition? A team or a family? At Baesman, we hire associates who are looking for more. As a family-owned business of three generations- we're invested in the people we hire, because they are family. We take pride in helping our teammates achieve more than they thought possible.
We are currently looking for Lettershop Helpers for our 2nd & 3rd shift operations. No experience is required- we provide on the job training! Working along side of the Operator, a Lettershop Helper assists with work-in-process and finished goods by loading the material onto a machine, sorting and packaging finished goods as required. We provide on-the-job training and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed all machines and feeders with printed product
- Remove printed product from machinery and package material per the job requirements
- Sort and package mail according to USPS requirements
- Identify, retrieve and stage material for Lettershop production
- Palletize, identify and position Lettershop finished goods for future operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- Familiarity with basic mathematics (decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job tickets and to make more complicated adjustments.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment and be held accountable for quality of work produced.
- Able to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays; paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 65 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.