Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career with a first class printing and marketing company. We work with the top national retailers, universities, hospitality and Fortune 500 companies. We continue to break records from previous years and are still growing. We are currently looking for Lettershop Helpers for our 3rd shift operations. No experience is required- we provide on the job training! Working along side of the Operator, a Lettershop Helper assists with work-in-process and finished goods by loading the material onto a machine, sorting and packaging finished goods as required. We provide on-the-job training and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed all machines and feeders with printed product
- Remove printed product from machinery and package material per the job requirements
- Sort and package mail according to USPS requirements
- Identify, retrieve and stage material for Lettershop production
- Palletize, identify and position Lettershop finished goods for future operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary. Prior mechanical experience required.
- Familiarity with basic mathematics (decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job tickets and to make more complicated adjustments.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment and be held accountable for quality of work produced.
- Able to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays, paid time off and much more! EOE