What does your future look like? Are you looking for a Job or a career? Volatility or stability? Change or tradition? A team or a family? At Baesman, we hire associates who are looking for more. As a family-owned business of three generations- we're invested in the people we hire, because they are family. We take pride in helping our teammates achieve more than they thought possible.
We are currently looking for Bindery Helpers for 2nd and 3rd shift. No experience necessary, we provide on-the-job-training. Under the direction of the Bindery Manager or shift lead person, the Bindery Helper assists in all activities to assemble a finished product, ensuring the highest quality product, meeting customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
The Bindery Helper is the entry level position in Bindery for those individuals with no bindery or specific machine experience. We provide on-the-job training and development. Great opportunity to learn the business and grow into an operator position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staging materials and supplies for the operator they are assisting.
- Feed the machine or process, when directed and as needed.
- Package, stack, or box work product as directed.
- Remove excess product, work-in-process, and finished goods from the work area, label them appropriately, and stage them as required.Follow and comply with all safety rules, work rules, and regulations.
- Maintain good housekeeping in assigned work area and throughout the department work space.Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with basic mathematics (decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job tickets and to make more complicated adjustments.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment and be held accountable for quality of work produced.
- Able to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays; paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 65 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.