Fulfillment Associates performs an array of functions that include reading customer orders, accurately pick merchandise for shipment, and pack orders efficiently and accurately ensuring that products remain damage free during shipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate order entry on a daily basis for any client that does not have remote order capability.
- Pick products as listed on pick tickets/pull tickets.
- Pack products using best practice to protect product in shipping.
- Process shipments of orders through SmartShip system.
- Accurate verification of received products and physical receipt into warehouse and system.
- Regular inventory cycle counting of products, verifying accurate system information.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in fast paced warehouse environment.
- Requires considerable stooping, bending, lifting, and standing most of the workday.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to thirty pounds.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays, paid time off and much more! EOE