Kitting & Assembly Associate
Kitting & Assembly Associates provide hand bindery and packing functions including kit packing, finished goods assembly, and projects that cannot be completed through automated means. Candidates for this position must be able to stand for long periods of time and regularly move/lift 25 lbs, sometimes 50 lbs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Various duties include; inserting, hand matching, slip sheeting, collating, counting, punching out, gluing, folding, taping, stocking tables, kit building, taping cartons, labeling cartons and placing on skids, and completing load tags;
- Use and care of tape machine
- Use of manual pallet jack
- Collate in proper sequence
- Restock collations on tables correctly
- Sort mail
- Pack and finish skids to include delivery to shipping
- Fold and glue
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to read and interpret instructions/specifications of a job
- Previous warehouse and/or assembly line experience is preferred, but not required
We offer full-time team members an excellent pay and benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match, profit sharing, company-paid short and long term disability and life insurance, paid time off, 8 paid holidays and more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.