Baesman Group is looking for an individual with strong writing and marketing management skills to help implement inbound and outbound marketing communication strategies and tactics with direction provided by our leadership team and agency partner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Handle day to date day Marketing projects:
- Manage project deliverables, solicit feedback and approval from stakeholders and ensure project competition within targeted time frame and budget.
- Manage freelance/agency relationships on creative projects, including artwork, invoices, media transfers, etc.
- Concept, write, edit, and publish content based on a communication strategy devised by our agency partner.
- Maintain inventory and help assemble sales support materials including sales kits, hot sheets, brochures, emails, and proposals.
- Provide sales team support when Baesman is invited to pitch for new business including presentation decks and other materials.
- Propose, get approved, and publish social media content including articles, photos, tweets, etc.·
Provide marketing support utilizing a variety of tools, including:
- CRM software: provide ongoing training and administration for sales team.
- Marketing automation software; Create marketing campaigns and templates, and measure results, and provide reports to executive team.
- Email Service Provider: create digital campaigns and templates, manage content release schedules and monitor/report results.
Other essential duties include:
- Ensure company website is up-to-date and manage creation of in-page content by working with designers and developers.
- Support general Baesman operations through participation in meetings as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related degree required.
- 2-5 years of applicable experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop preferred
- Demonstrated experience creating and sharing content in multiple formats across multiple channels, from print to digital, using an editorial calendar. Ability to present materials and concepts in front of internal and external audiences.
- Copy writing or journalism experience preferred
- Light HTML and CSS experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance, short & long term disability; 401(k) with a generous company match; profit sharing; paid time off, (8) paid holidays and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner. EOE