Baesman Group, Inc. is looking for a Material Handler to work Monday – Friday, 9:00AM-5:30PM. The Material Handler will be responsible for moving materials and keeping staging areas fully stocked, limiting down time for Machine Operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull product needed for specific job to proper machine.
- Move recycle materials to staging area.
- Move finished materials to next operation area.
- Stretch-wrap mailing skids once inkjet operation is complete.
- Organize mail supplies and staging area.
- Organize corrugated materials.
- Assist other operators as need.
- Report consumable inventory needs.
- Maintains a clean work environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Previous material handling experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment and be held accountable for quality of work produced.
- Physical Requirements: Able to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs as needed and stand for 8-10 hours per shift without issue.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, excellent attendance and the ability to work on a team.
Baesman Group, Inc. provides an excellent benefits package to full time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401K with a generous company match, profit sharing and more!