Baesman Group, Inc is looking for 1st and 3rd Shift Lettershop Helpers. 3rd Shift hours are Sunday-Thursday 10:00PM-6:30AM, 1st Shift hours are Monday - Friday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM. Working under the supervision of the Lettershop Manager or a shift lead person, the Lettershop Helper moves work-in-process and finished goods, packages finished goods as required, labels loads, and generally assists the Machine Operator as required during the run.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed all machines and feeders with printed product
- Remove printed product from machinery and package material according to job requirements
- Sort and package mail according to USPS requirements
- Identify, retrieve and stage material for Lettershop production
- Palletize, identify and position Lettershop finished goods for future operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary. Prior mechanical experience required.
- Familiarity with basic mathematics (decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job tickets and to make more complicated adjustments.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment and be held accountable for quality of work produced.
- Able to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
We offer full-time team members an excellent pay and benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match, profit sharing, company-paid short and long term disability and life insurance, paid time off, 8 paid holidays and more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.