Digital Print Operator
Baesman Group is seeking a Digital Print Operator for our second shift operations, Monday-Friday, 3:00 pm-11:30 pm. This individual will be responsible for the setup and operation of a full range of printing equipment. Must be experienced with multicolor equipment and be able to stand for long periods of time, regularly move/lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run all laser imaging devices installed effectively, including:
- Accurately read and follow a job ticket.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working area.
- Maintain a daily shift “pass down log” that summarizes current job status and documents any pending issues or questions regarding a project.
- Maintain good communication with the digital processing staff and other departments.
- Initiate service calls and request for technical support.
- Initiate inventory pulls for inventory stock and preprinted shells.
- Effectively use the “hat system” for the receipt and movement of work-in-progress.
o Programming the machine to effectively run the jobs presented.
o Load, unload and clear jams on the machine to keep it operating.
o Place service calls when required, and accurately inform the technicians of the issues at hand.
o Perform operator maintenance and replenish consumables on both machines.
High school diploma or GED; and one year related experience
Minimum of two years of digital print experience
We offer full-time team members an excellent pay and benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match, profit sharing, company-paid short and long term disability and life insurance, paid time off, 8 paid holidays and more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.