Digital Print Operator
Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career with a first class printing and marketing company. We work with the top national retailers, universities, hospitality and Fortune 500 companies. We continue to break records from previous years and are still growing. We are currently looking for a Digital Print Operator who will be responsible for the setup, operation and maintenance of a full range of digital print equipment, including Ricoh 901’s, Konica 1250 bizhub and Indigo 5500. This individual must be able to stand for long periods of time and regularly move/lift up to 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run all laser imaging devices effectively, including:
- Programming the machine to effectively run the jobs presented
- Load, unload and clear jams on the machine to keep it operating
- Place service calls when required, and accurately inform the technicians of the issues at hand
- Accurately read and follow the specifications of a job ticket
- Correctly setup and run equipment to complete jobs from start to finish
- Perform maintenance on equipment and place service calls when needed
- Perform quality control procedures
- Manage daily job ticket entry
- Effectively and professionally communicate with personnel from other departments
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Manage inventory of paper and consumables
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience in the printing industry a plus!
- Experience working with print and/or digital equipment a plus!
- Basic literacy and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and proactive approach
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking capabilities
- Accurately see/determine color quality and accuracy
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays; paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 65 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.