Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career with a first class printing and marketing company. We work with the top national retailers, universities, hospitality and Fortune 500 companies. We continue to break records from previous years and are still growing. We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager, with print industry experience, that will be responsible for providing a positive client experience to businesses working with our company. This individual will act as relationship manager for key accounts and must have a strong sense of urgency and be self-motivated. Candidate must have Print Industry experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as relationship manager for key accounts and growing revenue to meet target growth.
- Develop and manage a high level client experience and build strong relationships with the customers.
- Conduct onsite visits with clients as needed.
- Conduct monthly customer “touch base” with your assigned clients.
- Able to balance multiple client projects and request, paying close attention to detail and organization.
- Regular interact with clients verbally, written and face to face.
- Work with Scheduling, Production Management and Planning/Estimating to meet client requirements.
- Create Requests for Quote (RFQ) based on specifications obtained from customers and work with Estimating to complete.
- Review quote letters with customers and continuously follow up on status/needs.
- Enter client information to created projects within Monarch. Maintain and keep all information updated. Follow through from project entry to completion to assure client satisfaction.
- Maintain constant communication with Project Managers throughout the production process to update Client on changes and schedule.
- Host customers for press checks and help with any needs that they may request.
- Assist customers in the development of projects.
- Actively provide solutions to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of account management
- 5+ years of experience working in print, direct mail and/or signage.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Must be able to interact professionally and positively with all levels of employees and clients.
- Must possess a high degree of energy, sense of urgency and customer service oriented as well as strong organizational skills.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft products, such as excel, word and outlook.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays; paid time off and much more!